Provide Baby & Maternity Items
All of the items that the Lake Superior Life Care Center provides to our clients are donated gifts - straight from you to them!
Clients can earn baby equipment, clothing, and necessities through the Earn While You Learn Program. Diapers are available once a month per child up to two years of age. We also have maternity clothes.
We welcome your donations and encourage you to visit our center to learn more.
At this time the Lake Superior Life Care Center is in particular need of:
- Baby Equipment Needed (cribs, bassinets, strollers, playpens, high chairs, bath tubs, etc.)
- Maternity Pants, Dresses, Skirts (in-season only, please)
- New Bottles, Receiving Blankets, Sleepers, Onsies, Newborn Diapers
- In-season clothes for babies & toddlers: jackets, hats, shoes, clothing, etc. (*premie-4T)
- Gifts for expecting Mom
- Baby Toiletries and Baby Wipes
- Diaper Bags
- All layette items
Un-opened only, please:
- Baby wipes
- Baby food/cereal
- Nursing Pads
NOTE: We are happy to provide a donation receipt for your tax purposes.